Job Description of an Associate Director for ASSAR
About ASSAR: ASSAR is a reform centric organization in various social and administrative spheres focusing on Ease of Doing Business and bridging the gap between stakeholders by organizing various programs, seminars, studies on flagship schemes and initiatives of government like Make in India, Startup India, Skill India, Digital India, Stand Up India, Jan Dhan Yojna, Swachh Bharat Mission, Ujjawala, etc.
Work Address: 2nd Floor, 69- Regal Building, Connaught Place, Outer Circle, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, Delhi, 110001
** Should be open to work at other ASSAR sites as well **
- The Associate Director would report directly to the National Program Director – EODB & Country Director – ASSAR.
- Working days are between Monday – Saturday.
- Should be open to flexi work timings
- Should posses’ personal laptop.
Key Responsibilities –
- Primary responsibility would be assisting National Program Director-EODB, towards launching the program.
- Help and assist in achieving the vision of simplifying EODB Program across various states.
- The person should take the ownership of business growth by identifying synergies, designing strategies and forging partnerships with companies, individuals for revenues and incomes.
- The person is expected to leverage his/her industry connects, skills and experience to accelerate the business growth.
- Passionate and roaring to make some real impact.
- Should be action oriented and willing to take challenges head on with data driven approach.
- The associate director will be responsible for supervising and training some staff within the organization.
- Should be a team player and positive.
- Evaluation of design, development and coordination of projects.
- Completing of reports as required by the National Program Director.
- Maintain employee records.
- Documentation of Program progress and milestones achieved.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Candidate should be smart, confident and posses a pleasant personality.
- Minimum educational qualification UG/PG – Any Stream.
- Proficiency in English as an oral & written communication would be an added advantage.
- The director should have interpersonal attributes when dealing with staff or public.
- She/he should be a leader and attentive listener.
- Should posses’ adequate skill to mentor and motivate team members.
- The candidate should possess the skills of organization and training, knowledge of management, and developing and implementing programs.
Number Of Positions Open: 01