International EODB Program - 1
Learning and Certification
Opportunity to handle Digital India, Make in India, Start-Up India promotion programs and communication with our partner ministries, State Govts, Invest India, Niti Aayog, FICCI, CII, Assocham, Embassies, domestic and FDI companies investers. Close opportunity to get appreciation from ministry as well as World Bank, IFC, WEF etc for contributions in nation EODB ranking. Confirmed mentions in ASSAR reports as contributors for future career references.
-Minimum educational qualification UG/PG (All Streams)
- Proficiency in English as an oral & written communication
- Should have a personal laptop and detail oriented person.
- Preferably from legal studies, law or regulatory policy background.
- CA , CS, Articleship, corporate governance and business mange-
ment studies background/ diploma would be added advantage.
- Doing study on World Bank parameters of evaluating countries for EODB
- Tracking positions of States on EODB indicators of Govt of India / DIPP /
Invest India, Make in India and Initiate partnerships and participation on
paper with crucial and key components covered.
- Agreement Drafting, negotiation, implementation, contract management
and filing for records. Communicating and Notifying stakeholders on
violations and conflicts through notices.
- Initiating, strengthening and securing IPRs for EODB program both online
and offline. Reviewing documents and reports from legal and company
ASSAR is a reform centric organisation stimulating various social and administrative business reforms for Ease of Doing Business in India, through its state programs, reports, sureys, seminar conferences, studies and services for govt initiatives like Make in India, Start-Up India, Digital India, etc..
India’s World Bank Economy ranking jumped to 100 rank from 141 in 2017. This program is to
promote ‘Ease of Doing Business’ ranking and
reforms in states with stakeholders and footprints to push India on 50th rank globally.
For more details :
Stipend: 3,600 – 10,800 INR
Incentive : 5,000 - 10,000 INR
Criteria: Depending on time slot deployed
Allowances: Reimbursement & Incentives
Location: Noida and Connaught Place Office
Type : Permanent
Ms. Sarah Raza
Executive Assistant - EOBD Program
+91 9971213468 , Off: 0120 4540 199
Mail your CV to email@example.com