-Schedule Management, calendars and appointment request reviews.
- Checking submission of daily reports subjected to be seen by Director.
- Coordinate meeting and schedule for the National Program Director.
- Initiating and strengthening appointments with partners and associates.
- Assisting in day-to-day office work. Receive, reply director sms and calls.
- Taking dictations, drafting letters, receiving and replying emails.
- Providing support in meetings including minutes and follow up actions and
courtesy emails.Keeping record of important calls, emails, coordinates
accordingly for future references.
ASSAR is a reform centric organisation stimulating various social and administrative business reforms for Ease of Doing Business in India, through its state programs, reports, sureys, seminar conferences, studies and services for govt initiatives like Make in India, Start-Up India, Digital India, etc..
India’s World Bank Economy ranking jumped to 100 rank from 141 in 2017. This program is to
promote ‘Ease of Doing Business’ ranking and
reforms in states with stakeholders and footprints to push India on 50th rank globally.
For more details :
Stipend: 7,500 – 16,200 INR
Incentive : 5,000 - 10,000 INR
Criteria: Depending on time slot deployed
Allowances: Reimbursement & Incentives
Location: Noida and Connaught Place Office
Type : Permanent
Mrs. Richa Sinha
Head Corporate Communications - ASSAR
+0120 4540 199
Mail your CV to email@example.com